WhatsApp wallpaper is the background image that appears behind the chat interface. It can be set to a static image, a live wallpaper, or a video. WhatsApp wallpaper can be customized for each chat conversation, or it can be set to a global default.
How to change WhatsApp wallpaper
To change WhatsApp wallpaper, follow these steps:
- Open WhatsApp.
- Tap on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Settings.
- Tap on Chats.
- Tap on Wallpaper.
- Select the type of wallpaper you want to use (static image, live wallpaper, or video).
- Choose a wallpaper from your phone’s gallery or take a new one.
- Tap on Set wallpaper.
Types of WhatsApp wallpaper
There are three types of WhatsApp wallpaper:
- Static image is a regular image that is used as the wallpaper.
- Live wallpaper is an animated image that is used as the wallpaper.
- Video is a short video clip that is used as the wallpaper.
How to choose a WhatsApp wallpaper
When choosing a WhatsApp wallpaper, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- The size of the wallpaper should be appropriate for the device you are using.
- The wallpaper should be high quality and look good on your device.
- The wallpaper should be appropriate for the chat conversation you are using it for.
Tips for using WhatsApp wallpaper
Here are a few tips for using WhatsApp wallpaper:
- Use a different wallpaper for each chat conversation. This will help you to keep track of different conversations and to personalize each one.
- Use a wallpaper that is relevant to the chat conversation. For example, if you are chatting with friends about a recent trip, you could use a wallpaper of a travel destination.
- Use a wallpaper that is appropriate for the time of day. For example, if you are chatting with friends late at night, you could use a dark or calming wallpaper.
WhatsApp wallpaper is a great way to personalize your chat conversations and to add a touch of style to your device. By following the tips in this article, you can choose the perfect wallpaper for your needs.